One of the things I really dislike about some web-based businesses is that it’s difficult to find out WHO you’re talking to. You search and delve into about pages, stalk LinkedIn and Facebook, but you cannot find out WHO are the faces behind the business.
Who am I?
I don’t want to make this mistake. More and more I hear from my colleagues, friend and clients, that they have reduced or completely lost confidence in the online relationship. Relationships are the most important gifts if built on trust. I also think that relationships – while they may start online – the foundation of real collaborative partnerships need to be built in the real world, so I do like to meet face to face as soon as possible!
Firstly, let me share a few things about how I became who I am today.
- the 4-year old girl selling rocks for 5 cents each on the footpath outside my family home
- the 6-year-old singing in front of any audience I could find
- the 15 years-11 months-three weeks-old apprentice hairdresser who had to get special permission to leave school to go to work
- the 23 year old marketing assistant who didn’t even know what ‘marketing” meant (or how to turn on a pc)
- the 32-year-old single mum of a ten -month-old baby
- the newly married 50-year-old woman, who may or may not have bought a convertible (who says it’s the men who have a mid-life crisis).
Like all of us, there have been many events that have found me where I am today – and I’m happy to share them with you, preferably over a cup of coffee, or on a walk around the park.
- a strategist
- a planner
- a singer and writer of songs and other stuff
- a little bit OCD
- a list writer
- a cheerleader for all
- ENFP (if that means anything to you)
- an introverted extrovert.
I’m trying to be the best human I can be. When clients come to ME – they’re buying my brain, my experience, all that I have learned from making every mistake they can think of – FIRST.
Go ahead check me out; if you recognise some areas where The Wish Strategist can help you – call.